Customer Service Associate
Location: Sterling, Virginia
Position: Customer Success Associate
Classification: Full-time Exempt
Reports To: President
The Customer Success Associate will be part of Capango’s Customer Success team responsible for providing impeccable customer service support and account management to our clients.
We are seeking a creative but detail oriented individual to fill the role of Customer Success Associate. This key role in our organization is responsible for supporting our rapidly growing client community and ensuring the successful use of our recruiting platform in their business. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills and be able to manage multiple concurrent projects while providing our clients a consistently professional and positive experience.
- Educate clients on Capango’s best practices, resources and training materials.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships at multiple levels within assigned accounts as well as cross-functionally within Capango and our business partners.
- Assist in maintaining strong client relationships, satisfaction and loyalty to ensure client retention.
- Manage customer account issues and advocate for the customer cross-departmentally.
- Ensure client satisfaction while maintaining overall responsibility for the best interests of the company.
- Gain and maintain current product knowledge.
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features/functionality will contribute to their success in identifying and acquiring new employee talent with Capango.
- Track and ensure deadlines are completed for each client.
- Bring intelligent and relevant product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the product/development teams.
- Discover opportunities with existing clients and work with Sales teammates to drive growth.
- Catalog client benchmarks and success stories.
- Other projects and tasks as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to adapt to a quickly changing task list.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and informally to achieve overall business objectives.
- Has a sense of urgency for our clients.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year in a client-facing role.
- Recruiting in Retail or Restaurant industry, and/or a SaaS background preferred.
- Familiarity with Jira or a similar software preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.