A Year of Growth
While 2020 has certainly been a challenging environment to launch a company, the Capango team has had a record breaking year and our business partners, clients and the entire retail / restaurant industry has been amazing to work with .
Below are some of the most notable achievements we’re celebrating as we head into the new year:
- In June Capango spun off from our parent company and became an independent C Corp
- We transferred some staff from the parent and expanded our team with new additions in marketing and customer success
- In August we moved into our new offices and then promptly initiated our work from home program. We can’t wait to get back together post Covid and use that lovely new space.
- With the ongoing support of our engineering team in Montreal we have made significant improvements to the Capango Platform:
- We expanded into the restaurant industry to assist the 12 million US workers who have certainly seen an unprecedented challenge in their industry
- We added work experience and history to our app allowing employers a better view into candidate qualifications
- We added the ability for job seekers to automatically generate a resume in Capango – even if they want to download it to take to an employer that is not hiring in Capango
- We simplified the ability to load many locations to a single job posting
- We added the ability to video chat with candidates permitting contactless recruiting
- We launched our ATS platform integration project with iCIMS as our first partner. Stay tuned for more news about partners soon.
- We improved the ability to sort candidates and find the right hire faster with new database filters
- We added new candidate information to identify travelling workers, inventory workers and other key “powers” and “passions”
- We significantly expanded our social communication to reach as many job seekers as possible and support them as they look for new work opportunities
- We received investment approval from some new investment partners and continued to support the company growth with our own investments reflecting the great opportunity we feel exists for the company.
On top of all the above, we set records for the number of companies using Capango, the number of job postings and the number of job seekers who have downloaded the app to find retail and restaurant work opportunities.
We’re humbled by the ongoing support we have received as well as the time and input from clients who continue to help us improve our ability to serve the industry.
In what we can all say is the most challenging year of our lifetime, we’re thankful for healthy families and the support of our coworkers and business partners. We look forward to what the New Year will bring, and continuing to see how we can support the industry as it recovers and grows.
Download Capango in the App Store Today!